Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with All Wet Beachwear!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Q: If I exchange an item, is return shipping paid for?
A: No, All Wet Beachwear offers free shipping on purchases over $50, however on exchange items we do not cover any additional shipping charges. All return delivery charges are the responsibility of the client and will be charged to your credit card. You can choose the shipping method of your choice and the Credit Card we have on file will be billed for the cost of return shipping.
Q: I am returning an item purchased with a Gift Card/Gift Certificate, how does that work?
A: Orders with Gift Card/Gift Certificate as payment will be refunded to All Wet Beachwear store credit for your convenience.
Q: Do you offer expedited shipping?
A: Yes, we offer expedited shipping, however only USPS Priority/UPS Ground delivery is free of charge on orders over $50 on domestic shipments. If you'd like your shipment expedited simply select the form of shipping you would like under "Shipping Method". We offer our standard method of USPS/UPS Ground free of charge, as well as, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air for an additional charge.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we ship internationally at standard UPS rates. Here is a list of international destinations that we currently ship to:
- Central America
- South America
Q: How do I know what size to order, do your swimsuits run small?
A: Please pay close attention to the size charts, which have been provided by each individual designer. The lines we carry generally fit slightly skimpier and sexier than traditional department store lines.
Q: How do I care for my swimsuit?
A: Most of the designer swimwear we represent is constructed of the finest imported fabrics, trim and custom hardware. All of the suits we represent can be worn in pool or ocean water.
- Always rinse your suit immediately in clean cold water after wearing it in salt water to avoid damage to hardware finishes.
- All swimwear should be cared for in the same manner as fine lingerie.
- Hand wash only in cold water using very mild soap, shampoo or specialty lingerie detergent.
- Do not use woolite, bleach, laundry detergent or any type of stain remover.
- Lay flat or hang to dry. Separate top and bottom so colors do not bleed.
- Do not use a dryer or blow dryer as they may cause damage to the fabric, hardware and inner plastic components.
- Note: hot tubs and swimming pools will increase suit wear. Dark and bright colors will fade quicker and is not considered a manufacturers defect. Suntan lotions and oils may stain and can be harmful to the life span of your suit.
Q: Do you have any current promotions?
A: Yes! We are constantly running promotions. Check out our Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/allwetbeachwear and like us for current discounts/promotions or sign up for our email blasts, which automatically sends you all of our deals, located on the bottom of allwetbeachwear.com Homepage or the Contact Us page. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram @allwetbeachwear
Q: How do I use my Gift Certificate/Coupon Code/Store Credit Code?
A: Using your code is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Place all of the items in your shopping cart.
- When you reach the Payment Information page, enter code under "Credits Available"
Enter the code in the Enter Redeem Code box and click "Continue"
Q: I lost my store credit code, how do I get it?
A: You can find your store credit code in the email you were sent when your return was received and you were given store credit. If you lost this email or cannot find this email, you may obtain your code by calling the AWB Customer Service Team at 1-800-471-1570, who would be more than happy to email you another copy.
Q: My email address has changed. How do I update this information to my current account?
A: You are welcome to update your e-mail address by logging in to your account online. The best way to do this is to take the following steps:
- Visit the website and click on "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Log in to your account by typing your previous e-mail address and password.
- Once logged in, click on " View or change my account information".
- Type your new e-mail address.
- Click "Continue."
- Your e-mail will be updated.
Also, we would be happy to update your e-mail address for you over the
phone. For security purposes, we ask that you call the AWB Customer
Service Team at 1-800-471-1570 to confirm your account information. Upon
verification, we will be glad to take care of your request immediately.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Q: I have a question regarding my order and would like to speak to a Customer Service representative, how do I reach someone?
A: If you need to speak to a Customer Service representative at any time you can reach someone through email at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-471-1570 to speak directly to a member of our team.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept VISA, MASTERCARD & AMERICAN EXPRESS only. Unfortunately, we do NOT accept Discover.
Q: What can cause my order to be delayed?
A: 1. Delays may be caused if an item is back ordered. You will receive an update on the status of your order if this is the case and will be notified of the expected date of shipment.
2. If the billing information you provided does not match what your bank has on file(including address, billing zip code and telephone number), your order may be delayed.